aitzolmuelas' blog

Blog focused in computer graphics mainly. Personal comments and opinions are also welcome.

Friday, July 20, 2007

My first shaders


Hello everyone
As usual, long time without posting, but it has been a heck of a month. In July I started this course on shader programming for videogames, and here is what I made as a final project. It wants to be something similar to the world maps in Final Fantasy VII/VIII/IX, whith the little map and all ^_^. It uses shadow mapping, reflections, refractions, and the sky is rendered with a special shader that builds its color based on the sun and the camera (shame you cannot see it moving here ;P). If I make any improvements with it I will be sure to post them (I am thinking of adding stars in the night sky). Cya

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye, muy bonitas las imágenes. Si quieres ver mi trabajo con povray no dejes de visitar:

http://mirincondelpovray.blogspot.com/

Thu Nov 11, 12:16:00 AM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home