aitzolmuelas' blog

Blog focused in computer graphics mainly. Personal comments and opinions are also welcome.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Gora Euskadi


Hello everyone
I have not been able to post for a while because... well, because there was nothing to post ^_^. I have been a bit busy lately (college and work and so...). But here is something I have been developing with a fellow classmate as final project for one of this year's subjects: it is an implementation of the physics simulation technique used in the videogame "Hitman: codename 42" (or something like that...) and brilliantly explained by Dr. Thomas Jacobsen. I am hoping to be able to implement cloth self-collisions one of these days ^_^ (hope springs eternal).
Until further notice (which I expect soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home